Special Order Product:
This product is not in stock and will be ordered directly from the manufacturer on receipt of your order. For mobile phones, gaming, audio and computing related products this can take between 5 and 10 working days to arrive in our warehouse. For all household appliances, this can take between 7 to 28 days to arrive into our warehouse. A customer service representative will contact you to arrange delivery as soon as stock has arrived.
Product Information for the RAN-RNG-CLAS110DFFRBC_77950-RB
Rangemaster is Britain's best loved range cooker brand. They made the world's first range cooker in 1830 on the very same site in Royal Leamington Spa where they continue to design and manufacture all our products today. Rangemaster is the range cooker at the heart of more homes than any other, helping to create memorable family moments. As Britain's No.1 range cooker manufacturer, they are a pivotal part of everyday life for Rangemaster owners. A Rangemaster really is the essential ingredient to a perfect kitchen.Rangemaster do not manufacture for anyone else or buy range cookers from any other manufacturer.
With its deeply bevelled doors, elegantly arched windows and traditional towel rail handles, the Classic 110 is a real cook?s cooker. If you like the freedom of being able to start and finish cooking a dish while you are out, you?ll appreciate this range cooker?s two spacious, programmable ovens. There?s also a separate grill, high-powered wok burner, warming zone and storage drawer.
- Two spacious Ovens, one Fanned and one Multifunction
- Six Heat zones in four sizes
- Hot hob lights for added safety
- Dual Curcuit Electric Grill
- 1x67 litre, A Rated Conventional Oven (LH)
- 1x67 litre, A Rated Electric Fan Oven (RH)
- Programmable clock & minute minder
- Browning Element
- Warming zone
- Cook and clean oven linings
- Handy rack
- 2 Oven lights
- Storage Draw
- Height (to hotplate) 905 - 930mm
- Hob Unit Power ratings - 3x1.1kW, 1 x 1.56kW, 1 x 1.65kW, 1 x 2.02kW
- Total hob rating 8.53kW
- Max. elec. load @ 230v = 15.6kW