Special Order Product:
This product is not in stock and will be ordered directly from the manufacturer on receipt of your order. For mobile phones, gaming, audio and computing related products this can take between 5 and 10 working days to arrive in our warehouse. For all household appliances, this can take between 7 to 28 days to arrive into our warehouse. A customer service representative will contact you to arrange delivery as soon as stock has arrived.
Product Information for the RAN-RNG-KCH110ECIV_C_78910-IV
Rangemaster is Britain's best loved range cooker brand. They made the world's first range cooker in 1830 on the very same site in Royal Leamington Spa where they continue to design and manufacture all our products today. Rangemaster is the range cooker at the heart of more homes than any other, helping to create memorable family moments. As Britain's No.1 range cooker manufacturer, they are a pivotal part of everyday life for Rangemaster owners. A Rangemaster really is the essential ingredient to a perfect kitchen.Rangemaster do not manufacture for anyone else or buy range cookers from any other manufacturer.
The original Kitchener was launched in 1830 by Rangemaster?s founding family. Sidney Flavel's kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. The modern Kitchener exudes style incorporating a host useful features including a newly designed plinth arrangement and attractive door furniture. This new Kitchener is a real winner.
- Two spacious Ovens, one fanned and one conventional
- 1x67 litre, A Rated Electric Fan Oven
- 1x67 litre, A Rated Conventional oven
- Height (to hotplate) 905 - 930mm
- Six burners in four sizes, including triple ring Wok burner
- Cast iron pan supports
- Dual circuit electric grill
- Browning Element
- Programmable clock & minute minder (Righthand oven only)
- Cook and clean oven linings
- Handy rack
- Porthole Doors
- Oven light x2
- Storage Drawer
- Griddle (Optional Extra)
- Dual Fuel Natural Gas (LPG Convertible)
- Hob Unit Power ratings - 1x1kW, 2 x 1.7kW, 2 x 3.0kW, 1 x 3.65kW
- Total hob rating 14.05kW
- Max. elec. load @ 230v = 7.1kW