Win £750 to spend at coopelectricalshop.co.uk
Now that winter is upon us, there is one thing in particular that comforts us, year upon year, warming our hearts and making us feel human again: food.
Nothing quite compares to a chunky beef stew or a hearty, peppery broth to help you thaw out on a cold winter’s night. Piping hot, substantial and incredibly tasty, winter comfort food provides something of an antidote from the arctic British weather conditions that chill us to the bone.
Well now there are more reasons to get cooking your favourite winter dish, as The Co-operative Electrical are offering the chance to win £750 worth of electrical goods!
All you have to do is write a blog post about your favourite winter warmer recipe and mention the www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk competition in your post.
Then, simply email Promotions@co-operative.coop, including the web address of your blog post. There is also one runner up prize of £250 to spend on the site.
Maybe you could use some kitchen appliances to further complement your culinary talents, such as a fancy oven or an American fridge freezer? Or perhaps you’d rather a wide-screen plasma TV, to curl up and watch your favourite flicks on, or as a gift for an unsuspecting partner?
Maybe you want all three? Well with a potential £750 to play with, it’s time to get your thinking cap on!
So what are you waiting for? Come in out of the dark winter’s night, batten down the hatches and dig out your favourite recipe!
The Co-operative Electrical Store – Competition T&Cs
1. This free competition is open to UK bloggers aged 16 years or over, excluding employees of The Co-operative Group.
2. To enter the competition, bloggers must write a blog post about their favourite winter warmer recipe, mentioning the competition in their blog post to inform readers of the details of the competition. They must notify The Co-operative Group of their entry via email at the address email@example.com,
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The last date for receipt of entries is Midday on Friday 21st February.
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point 2 which are received by Midday on Friday 21st February will be entered into the competition. The winner will be chosen by three independent bloggers. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There are two prizes available; the winner will receive a prize of £750 to spend online at The Co-operative Electrical, while one runner up will receive a prize of £250 to spend on the site. Pricing will be based on the online pricing at www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk at the time of claiming the prize.
The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Information on how to claim will be given when the successful entrant is notified of their win.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter.
The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the end date of the competition and will be required to provide their postal address before the prize can be delivered.
Email is not a secure method of transfer, so providing your address by email will be at your own risk.
The winner will have the option to provide their postal address by phone.
8. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner by 5pm on Friday 7th March, then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
9. The winner should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
The prize will be delivered to mainland UK, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland only.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media, within our magazine or within promotional emails.
15. Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
16. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The competition and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Ltd, 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG.